Long Island City Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Long Island City with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Long Island City hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton NY Long Island City/Manhattan View is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star aparthotel's location's sightseeing and comfy beds.
- Wyndham Garden Long Island City is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Ravel Hotel Trademark Collection by Wyndham. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Long Island City
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Long Island City is 49.96 inches
Exploring Long Island City with Your Pet
Known for its skyscrapers and museums, Long Island City has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit SculptureCenter and P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss 5 Pointz The Institute of Higher Burnin and MoMA PS1. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Fish and Aquarium Services - New York, Manhattan Aquariums, or Empire Puppies.