Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Everything went smoothly. The hotel was lovely, everyone was friendly and helpful . Everything was great. The bar/restaurant was the only thing I found fault with in that it was limited in menu and extremely overpriced . And no ATM on the premises. Overall, it was great.
It is a very old hotel but very clean. Perfect location. I definitely recommend it. Perfect if you just looking for a Hotel to shower and sleep.
I was at a horrible place in downtown, but switched to Hotel Pennsylvania, which was much nicer for a little bit more money. Convenient location. Easy to check in. Still waiting for the $100 deposit.
The hotel was clean and nice. The only thing that I had a problem was the breakfast. Waffles without syrup is not acceptable. The staff was great and nice.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Long Island City hotel! Finding the right home away from home during your New York adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Long Island City. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Long Island City hotels even let youbring several animals along for your vacation.
- New York is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Long Island City has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, New York has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Long Island City is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?