Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this historic hotel is 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Oyster Bay Golf Course and within 12 mi (20 km) of Sagamore Hill National Historic Site and Vanderbilt Museum. Old Westbury Gardens is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) away.
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference space, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 32 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like Frette Italian sheets and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Oheka Castle Hotel & Estate
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This historic hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Oheka Castle Hotel & Estate has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1919
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Oheka Castle Hotel & Estate has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 200 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet fee: USD 200 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
- Oheka Castle Hotel Estate Huntington
- Oheka Castle Estate Huntington
- Oheka Castle Hotel & Estate
- Oheka Castle Hotel & Estate Huntington
- Oheka Hotel
- Oheka Castle Hotel Huntington
- Oheka Castle Hotel Estate
- Oheka Castle Estate
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.