Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
If you want complete isolation this is perfect. There is no TV and limited Internet. Overall stay was nice, but the AC could use some improvements.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Long Island hotel! Choosing the perfect home away from home during your Out Islands getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Long Island. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Long Island hotels even let youbring more than one pet along for your stay.
- Out Islands is not just pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your animals can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Long Island has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Out Islands has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Long Island is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 14% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?