Recommend to Avoid!
Posted Jul 22, 2015
Check-in was easy and quick and we were excited about the prospect of staying so close to Bridgehampton until we got to our room.
The air-conditioning unit didn’t function properly and the room was extremely hot at all times, when it was switched on it was unbelievably loud, it kept us up at night, our only option was to turn it off and sweat it out.
The bed itself was extremely uncomfortable and the cheap bed frame made squeaking noises whenever one person moved.
The bathroom had no sink so you have to wash our hands, teeth etc. in the main room sink which had no sink plug. The hairdryer didn’t work and the screen door didn’t shut properly. The room has a microwave and small fridge but no cutlery or cups or anything of this nature. Each night before going to bed we need to spray and kill the earwigs that populated the room during the day.
We visit the Hamptons twice a year and we will never be returning to the Bridge Inn.