Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Longborough has to offer. There are 673 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Longborough
Places to visit in the larger region include Cotswold Falconry Centre, Batsford Arboretum, and Chastleton House. Additionally, you'll find Cotswold Farm Park and Cotswold Motoring Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Longborough, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 252 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe Stratford upon Avon is 18 mi (29 km) from the center of Longborough. This 4-star hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- The Stratford is located 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the heart of Longborough. This 4-star hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and WiFi.
- Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from central Longborough. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Walton can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Longborough
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 33.66 inches of rain falls on Longborough each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F