Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk motel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Situated on the riverwalk, this motel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Colisee Jean Beliveau, Saputo Stadium, and Montreal Biodome. La Ronde Six Flags and Olympic Stadium are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A restaurant, a snack bar/deli, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this motel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free local calls. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel L'Express2800 Marie-Victorin Blvd East Longueuil QC J4G1P5
The motel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters) include a meeting room. This Longueuil motel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel L'Express has designated areas for smoking.
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1976
- Conference space size (feet) - 560
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 52
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Ceiling fan
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 11 AM.
Spagza - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 200.00 per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CAD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 5.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Hotel L'Express
- Hotel L'Express Longueuil
- L'Express Longueuil
- Longueuil Days Inn
- Days Inn Longueuil
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.