Find Hotels in Longwood
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
1-3 Main Street, Jamestown
3.25 mi from city center
Mantis St Helena
4/5Very Good! (4 reviews)
"Mantis is located in the heart of Jamestown in the tastefully restored buildings that used to be the East India Company’s headquarters on the island. Facilities are new and well-maintained and the staff are friendly and very helpful. Breakfast in the English style is available in a good variety and ..."
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2020
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in LongwoodView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Travelers to Longwood will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Jamestown (HLE), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Longwood
A favorite place to visit in the city is Longwood House. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Longwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Longwood gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while November and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F