Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with marina and restaurant
Situated on a lake, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Loosdrecht Lakes and Vuntusstrand. Piet Hein Marina and Kasteel de Haar are also within 15 minutes.
A marina, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, conference rooms, and laundry facilities.
All 66 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies, and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Princess Hotel Loosdrecht/Amsterdam
Princess Hotel Loosdrecht/Amsterdam features a marina. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
11 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Princess Hotel Loosdrecht/Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1975
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Branche Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Golden Tulip Hotel Loosdrecht
- Golden Tulip Loosdrecht
- Golden Tulip Loosdrecht Hotel
- Hotel Golden Tulip Loosdrecht
- Hotel Loosdrecht Golden Tulip
- Loosdrecht Golden Tulip
- Loosdrecht Hotel Golden Tulip
- Princess Hotel Loosdrecht/Amsterdam Loosdrecht
- Princess Hotel Loosdrecht/Amsterdam
- Princess Loosdrecht/Amsterdam Loosdrecht
- Princess Loosdrecht/Amsterdam
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.