Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
This family-friendly Loriol-sur-Drome hotel is located in a rural location, within a 15-minute walk of Musee de l'Insolite and Museum of the Unusual. Roman Bridge and La Gare des Ramieres are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 63 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include phones, desks, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel-Restaurant Les Oliviers
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel-Restaurant Les Oliviers provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Free pool cabanas
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Les Oliviers - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel-Restaurant Oliviers
- Hotel-Restaurant Oliviers Hotel
- Hotel-Restaurant Oliviers Hotel Loriol-sur-Drome
- Hotel-Restaurant Oliviers Loriol-sur-Drome
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.