Get an overview of this hotelRevamped Beverly Hills hotel with retro chic
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia+ members get double value for their points when booking any +VIP Access hotel.See details
Walk to Rodeo Drive
Built in 1949 as the Beverly Carlton and newly renovated in March 2016, the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills sits on a quiet residential street, 1 block from Beverly Drive, 6 blocks from Rodeo Drive, and 5 miles from Hollywood.
Cushioned lounge chairs and custom tables surround a vintage, hourglass-shaped pool, while stylish cabanas offer a private setting for intimate groups.
Custom-designed furnishings include pieces by such designers as George Nelson and Isamu Noguchi. Also featured: Italian linens, Molton Brown amenities, and in-room spa treatments.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills
Newly renovated in March 2016, the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills is composed of three buildings, and features a unique outdoor pool with dining cabanas. Other amenities include a fitness center, in-room spa treatments, a popular restaurant and bar, and 400-square-feet of flexible meeting space with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). One of the three buildings is assigned to the guests with pets.
Guestrooms are all nonsmoking.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1949
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 400
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Viviane - Acclaimed California/eclectic cuisine is served for all meals either in this intimate restaurant and bar, or at cushioned lounge chairs, or in covered cabanas around the vintage hourglass pool.
Nearby Things to Do
Roxbury Park and Hillcrest Country Club, both within several miles of the hotel, provide numerous recreational opportunities. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort fee: USD 16.35 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38-41 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Avalon Beverly Hills
- Avalon Beverly Hills Hotel
- Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Avalon
- Beverly Hills Avalon Hotel
- Hotel Avalon
- Hotel Avalon Beverly Hills
- Avalon Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.