Quiet and clean rooms. Worked with me despite late arrival. Easy parking. Front desk staff polite and freindly. Large size room. Moder furniture and shower. Touch of class, worth the rate.
- Westfield Topanga
- 3 min drive
- Warner Center Woodland Hills
- 4 min drive
- Uncle Ernie's
- 7 min drive
- El Ríncon Tapatio
- 7 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Westfield Topanga - 3 min drive
- Warner Center Woodland Hills - 4 min drive
- Candy Cane Lane - 4 min drive
- Woodland Hills Country Club - 5 min drive
- California State University-Northridge - 13 min drive
- Chatsworth Transportation Center - 7 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 31 min drive
- Uncle Ernie's — 7 min drive
- El Ríncon Tapatio — 7 min drive
- Thai West — 7 min drive
- Country Deli — 7 min drive
- Starbucks — 7 min drive
About this property
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this smoke-free motel has a 24-hour front desk and express check-out. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include free newspapers. All 40 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Rainfall showerheads, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Canoga Hotel
- Ramada Limited Canoga Park/Warner Hotel Los Angeles
- Canoga Hotel Motel
- Canoga Hotel Canoga Park
- Canoga Hotel Motel Canoga Park
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable channels
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Theme parks
The room was a great size! nice and big and would have had plenty of room for our son to play if he were on this trip with us.The Shower was clean and very refreshing with great water pressure. Good coffee for the kurig. There was a yucky sticky spot on the floor but avoidable. the bed was like a fluffy cloud that you sink into. Husband thought it would be very uncomfortable but he slept great! There was not a lock at the top of the door, just deadbolt,. I always like the extra lock up high because my small kids can open the door so I'm always disappointed when there is not another lock. I didn't realize their was coffee and what looked like a continental breakfast in the lobby area, but they cleaned up the coffee in that area just before 10am so my Husband was bummed to miss extra coffee before we hit the road. The people at the front desk were very nice!