Get an overview of this hotel
West Hollywood boutique hotel nestled in a residential neighborhood near the Sunset Strip and Santa Monica Boulevard.
Popular property highlights
Sunset Strip: 2 blocks
Nestled in a residential neighborhood with easy access to Los Angeles finest shopping. One mile (1.6 kilometers) from Beverly Hills.
Views from the top
The rooftop pool and cabanas offer panoramic views of the city and Hollywood Hills. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and a chic, private restaurant for guests only.
Spacious studios and suites offer residential comfort with balconies, DVD players, Sferra Italian linens, wired and wireless Internet access, multi-line speakerphones, and gas fireplaces.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chamberlain West Hollywood
The stylish Chamberlain West Hollywood offers a desirable West Hollywood location just 2 blocks from the Sunset Strip and 1 mile from Beverly Hills.
The hotel's rooftop pool and white cabanas provide panoramic city views. A 24-hour fitness facility and 24-hour business center are provided. Two larger cabanas with cushioned lounge chairs and tables can be reserved. Guests can also reserve 484 square feet of meeting/conference space, as well as audio visual equipment. Event catering and wedding services are also available. Room service is available during limited hours.
Free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access are available throughout the hotel. Secure parking, valet parking, and visitor parking are available (surcharges). Shuttles are available to and from the airport (surcharge), to nearby shopping (complimentary), to theme park (surcharge), and to areas within 3 miles (complimentary). Other amenities include laundry facilities, luggage storage, tour/ticket assistance, and on-site medical assistance.
The Chamberlain West Hollywood is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
The Bistro - Open to guests only. Tucked off the lobby in a setting reminiscent of a garden greenhouse. 20-foot wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. Dramatic pendant lighting. Blue and teal hues. Patio seating shaded by banana palms and native foliage. Menu combines modern American and California cuisine; local ingredients featured. Wines by the glass; martini selection. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available for all meals and for after-hours light fare.
Pool Bar Pool bar is open Wednesday to Sunday, 11 am to 7pm.
Nearby Things to Do
This West Hollywood hotel has a rooftop pool surrounded by cabanas and cushioned lounge chairs. A 24-hour fitness center is available. Children must be accompanied by an adult in all recreation facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 110 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 125.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
This property's California Tourism Assessment Tax of 11.195% may apply for fees collected at check-out, including valet parking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: USD 23.14 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 125.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 110 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Chamberlain Hotel
- Chamberlain Hotel West Hollywood
- Chamberlain West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain Hotel
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.