Get an overview of this hotelRooftop garden in L.A.'s Little Tokyo district
Near Union Station
This 21-story downtown hotel is 5 blocks from Union Station, and 2 miles from Staples Center, the LA Convention Center, Nokia Theater, and the Financial and Fashion Districts. LA Live and the Grammy Museum are 2 miles away, and Dodger Stadium is 3 miles away.
Located on a third-story terrace, the half-acre Kyoto Gardens at the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown has waterfalls, ponds, and a skyline view of Downtown LA.
DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown's business-friendly guestrooms provide work desks, multi-line phones, in-room safes, 42-inch LCD TVs with ESPN and HBO, free WiFi, and complimentary newspapers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown120 S Los Angeles Street Los Angeles CA 90012
Adjacent to the Weller Court Shopping Center, this Los Angeles hotel is three blocks from the Civic Center and two miles from the Los Angeles Convention Center. On-site event space accommodates 500 guests, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed wireless Internet access available. A business center provides high-speed Internet access, faxing, copying, and printing services (surcharge). Airport and area shuttles and luggage storage are available. This property is wheelchair-accessible.
The half-acre Kyoto Gardens at DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown is a quiet hideaway with flowering plants, landscaped rocks, waterfalls, ponds, and city views. A full service 24-hour fitness room features Life Fitness cardiovascular and strength-training equipment. Complimentary Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and public areas.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 21
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 434
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1978
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $11.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Justice Urban Tavern - This bright, lobby-level restaurant serves à la carte American cuisine and DoubleTree's Wake Up Breakfast.
Rendezvous Lounge - This casual lobby bar serves cocktails, wine, beer, coffee, tea, and appetizers. Open from mid-afternoon until late evening, with daily happy-hour specials.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour fitness room has stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
One mile from the hotel, the Ketchum Downtown YMCA offers daily guest passes (surcharge). In addition to weights and cardio equipment, the facility has tennis, racquetball, and squash courts; an indoor lap pool and jogging track; group exercise classes; and basketball and volleyball courts. There are several public golf courses within 12 miles of the hotel, including the 18-hole course and driving range at Whittier Narrows, 11.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: USD 22.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
- DoubleTree Los Angeles Downtown
- DoubleTree Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- Hilton DoubleTree Los Angeles Downtown
- Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
- Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
- Hilton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
- Los Angeles Downtown Hilton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.