- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Farmer's Daughter
Choose dates to view prices
Tack King Room
About this area
Near a metro station, Farmer's Daughter is in Los Angeles's Fairfax District neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Hollywood Sign are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Farmers Market and The Grove. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Staples Center or Dodger Stadium.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Farmers Market - 4 min walk
- CBS Television City - 5 min walk
- The Grove - 6 min walk
- Petersen Automotive Museum - 16 min walk
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 18 min walk
- Hollywood - Highland Station - 5 min drive
- Glendale Transportation Center - 14 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Kaya Street Kitchen - 1 min walk
- Chao Krung Thai - 1 min walk
- Maggiano’s Little Italy - 2 min walk
- Du-par’s Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort