Book your room at Grafton On Sunset
Get an overview of this hotelBoutique property in the heart of the Sunset Strip
The Grafton on Sunset is ideally located in the heart of West Hollywood near shopping at Sunset Plaza and Rodeo Drive, renowned cuisine at iconic dining venues, and popular nightclubs.
Large swimming pool retreat
The hotel's heated saltwater pool, set in a tranquil courtyard, is ideal to enjoy the year-round southern California weather.
37-inch LCD flat-screen TVs, MP3 docking stations
All guestrooms include 37-inch flat-screen LCD TVs, ergonomic workstations, bathrobes, eco-friendly bath products, and MP3 docking stations.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Grafton On Sunset8462 W Sunset Blvd West Hollywood CA 90069
The Grafton on Sunset is within 3 blocks of some of the city's best-known clubs. Sunset Plaza, with cafés, salons, and designer boutiques, is 3 blocks from the hotel. The upscale Beverly Center mall is 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) away.
Complimentary WiFi offered in public spaces as well as in guestrooms. The business center, open 24 hours, offers complimentary use of PC and Macintosh computer terminals for Internet access, word processing, and printing. The Grafton On Sunset's lounge, Bar 20, one of the hottest lounges on the Sunset Strip. Guestrooms feature a contemporary combination of leather, metal, and red accents for an industrial chic stay.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1956
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Oliver's Prime - Perfect for every occasion, Oliver’s presents innovative breakfast, lunch, and dinner offerings in the comforting setting of leather, wood, metal, and unique lighting. Add in world-class wines, handcrafted cocktails, and the best service in the city - and see why this steakhouse has already established itself as a top Sunset Strip dining destination. Reservations highly recommended.
Bar 20 - Lobby lounge featuring exclusive cocktails, an established top Sunset Strip destination.
In-room dining available. Complimentary coffee offered daily poolside.
Check out our lounge Bar 20, a modern ode to Sunset Strip nightlife.
Nearby Things to Do
Relax and enjoy Southern California’s sunshine alongside the Grafton’s saltwater pool located in the hotel's courtyard. The courtyard is landscaped with native plants and complemented with a waterfall while providing a cozy atmosphere for some peace and tranquility.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center, located on the first floor near the pool entrance, is a perfect way to get in your exercise while on the road. It comes equipped with free weights, treadmills, stationary bicycle, elliptical machine, and strength resistance equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
This property's California Tourism Assessment Tax of 11.195% may apply for fees collected at check-out, including valet parking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 100
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Grafton Sunset Hotel
- Grafton Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset West Hollywood
- Sunset Grafton
- Grafton On Sunset Hotel
- Grafton On Sunset West Hollywood
- The Grafton On Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset
- The Grafton On Sunset
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).