Book your room at Hilton Long Beach Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelLong Beach hotel with pool overlooking the marina
Connected to the World Trade Center, this Hilton hotel is 4 short blocks from Long Beach Convention Center, 8 blocks from Long Beach Promenade, and less than 1 mile from Aquarium of the Pacific and Queen Mary.
Pool with a view
Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Center's half-moon-shaped rooftop pool and spa tub overlook the city and marina. The fitness center provides towel service, locker rooms with showers, and fruit.
Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Center's stylish, contemporary guestrooms offer wireless Internet access (surcharge), large desks, cushioned armchairs, and 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite service, ESPN, and HBO. Beds have raw-silk headboards and bedspreads.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Long Beach Hotel701 West Ocean Blvd Long Beach CA 90831
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Center is connected to the World Trade Center, five blocks from the Long Beach Convention Center, and eight blocks from shops and dining at Long Beach Promenade. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the hotel's public areas. This Long Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and spa tub, as well as a fitness center. The Hilton Long Beach is excited to unveil its newly transofromed guest rooms, public space, and executive floors after renovations commence this July.
The hotel's Ascari Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; there are three additional dining choices at the World Trade Center. There is a lobby bar on site, and room service is available during limited hours.
The Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Center is entirely non-smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 398
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Ascari - Casual restaurant upstairs from the lobby serving à la carte and buffet breakfast as well as lunch and dinner daily.
Lobby Bar - Drinks and bar food. Open nightly.
Nearby Things to Do
The large rooftop sundeck includes a half-moon-shaped pool, a spa tub, and lounge chairs.
A playground is next door, and a health club across the street offers aerobic and yoga classes. Motor boating, parasailing, fishing, sailing, kayaking, and the launch docks for whale watching, scuba diving, and trips to Catalina Island are all within one mile. A company that rents bicycles is four blocks from the hotel, and one that rents Segways and offers Segway tours is eight blocks away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Hilton Executive Meeting
- Hilton Executive Meeting Hotel Long Beach Center
- Hilton Long Beach Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Hotel Long Beach
- Hilton Long Beach And Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Long Beach Hotel
- Hilton Long Beach
- Coast Long Beach Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.