Book your room at Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
Get an overview of this hotelLA-area hotel 1 block from Universal Studios
Close to Metro
Located in the city's entertainment capital, this 24-story L.A. hotel offers complimentary tram service to Universal Studios Hollywood and Citywalk. A Metro station 2 blocks away provides a link to the rest of the city. The hotel is just miles from the Hollywood Bowl and Hollywood Boulevard.
Outdoor pool, spa tub
The Hilton's marble-clad lobby displays museum-quality sculptures and includes a light-filled restaurant and lounge. The outdoor pool and spa tub have views of the Hollywood Hills.
Hilton Serenity Beds
All 495 guestrooms of Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City offer Hilton Serenity Beds, complimentary weekday newspapers, and in-room safes.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City555 Universal Hollywood Dr Universal City CA 91608
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City occupies 6 hillside acres, a block from Universal Studios and 5 miles (8 km) from Hollywood. Complimentary scheduled trams offer transportation to Universal Studios and a nearby Metro station. The hotel is located 6 miles (9.6 km) from Burbank Bob Hope Airport.
The high-rise hotel's lobby features vaulted ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and a light-filled restaurant and lounge. WiFi is available in all public areas and throughout the rooms for a fee.
The outdoor splash pool and spa tub have Hollywood Hills views, and a fitness room provides cardio and strength-training equipment as well as free weights.
Meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 1,500 guests. A 24-hour business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharges).
Secure self parking and valet parking (surcharges) are available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 495
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 24
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 32000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Poolside bar
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 7.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 7.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 7.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Café Sierra - This restaurant serves California and Continental cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily; specialty buffets Friday–Sunday.
Atrium Lounge - The lounge features terrace seating and a daily happy hour. Open from late morning until late evening.
Coffee Corner - Guests can enjoy fresh Peet's coffee and other refreshments on any of the hotel’s outdoor patios.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Offering views of the Hollywood Hills, an outdoor splash pool and spa tub are surrounded by grassy gardens. Guests also have access to a fitness room with free weights and cardio and strength-training equipment.
Griffith Park, two miles away, has hiking trails, playgrounds, sports fields, tennis courts, horse riding, two 18-hole golf courses, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
- Hilton Los Hotel Angeles/Universal City
- Los Angeles/Universal City
- Los Angeles/Universal City Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City Hotel
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal Hotel
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.