Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLA-area hotel 1 block from Universal Studios
Popular property highlights
Close to Metro
Located in the city's entertainment capital, this 24-story L.A. hotel offers complimentary tram service to Universal Studios Hollywood and Citywalk. A Metro station 2 blocks away provides a link to the rest of the city. The hotel is just miles from the Hollywood Bowl and Hollywood Boulevard.
Outdoor pool, spa tub
The Hilton's marble-clad lobby displays museum-quality sculptures and includes a light-filled restaurant and lounge. The outdoor pool and spa tub have views of the Hollywood Hills.
Hilton Serenity Beds
All 495 guestrooms of Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City offer Hilton Serenity Beds, complimentary weekday newspapers, and in-room safes.
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City occupies 6 hillside acres, a block from Universal Studios and 5 miles (8 km) from Hollywood. Complimentary scheduled trams offer transportation to Universal Studios and a nearby Metro station. The hotel is located 6 miles (9.6 km) from Burbank Bob Hope Airport.
The high-rise hotel's lobby features vaulted ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and a light-filled restaurant and lounge. WiFi is available in all public areas and throughout the rooms for a fee.
The outdoor splash pool and spa tub have Hollywood Hills views, and a fitness room provides cardio and strength-training equipment as well as free weights.
Meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 1,500 guests. A 24-hour business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharges).
Secure self parking and valet parking (surcharges) are available on site.
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 17
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 32000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 495
- Number of floors - 24
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 7.95 per 24-hour period ), Wireless internet access ( USD 7.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 7.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Café Sierra - This restaurant serves California and Continental cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily; specialty buffets Friday–Sunday.
Lobby Lounge - The lounge features terrace seating and a daily happy hour. Open from late morning until late evening.
Coffee Corner - Guests can enjoy fresh Peet's coffee and other refreshments on any of the hotel’s outdoor patios.
Nearby Things to Do
Offering views of the Hollywood Hills, an outdoor splash pool and spa tub are surrounded by grassy gardens. Guests also have access to a fitness room with free weights and cardio and strength-training equipment.
Griffith Park, two miles away, has hiking trails, playgrounds, sports fields, tennis courts, horse riding, two 18-hole golf courses, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30.00 for adults and USD 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
- Hilton Los Hotel Angeles/Universal City
- Los Angeles/Universal City
- Los Angeles/Universal City Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City Hotel
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal Hotel
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.