Get an overview of this hotelLA-area hotel 1 block from Universal Studios
Close to Metro
Located in the city's entertainment capital, this 24-story L.A. hotel offers complimentary tram service to Universal Studios Hollywood and Citywalk. A Metro station 2 blocks away provides a link to the rest of the city. The hotel is just miles from the Hollywood Bowl and Hollywood Boulevard.
Outdoor pool, spa tub
The Hilton's marble-clad lobby displays museum-quality sculptures and includes a light-filled restaurant and lounge. The outdoor pool and spa tub have views of the Hollywood Hills.
Hilton Serenity Beds
All 495 guestrooms of Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City offer Hilton Serenity Beds, complimentary weekday newspapers, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City occupies 6 hillside acres, a block from Universal Studios and 5 miles (8 km) from Hollywood. Complimentary scheduled trams offer transportation to Universal Studios and a nearby Metro station. The hotel is located 6 miles (9.6 km) from Burbank Bob Hope Airport.
The high-rise hotel's lobby features vaulted ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and a light-filled restaurant and lounge. WiFi is available in all public areas and throughout the rooms for a fee.
The outdoor splash pool and spa tub have Hollywood Hills views, and a fitness room provides cardio and strength-training equipment as well as free weights.
Meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 1,500 guests. A 24-hour business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharges).
Secure self parking and valet parking (surcharges) are available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 495
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 24
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 32000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Poolside bar
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 7.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 7.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 7.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Café Sierra - This restaurant serves California and Continental cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily; specialty buffets Friday–Sunday.
Atrium Lounge - The lounge features terrace seating and a daily happy hour. Open from late morning until late evening.
Coffee Corner - Guests can enjoy fresh Peet's coffee and other refreshments on any of the hotel’s outdoor patios.
Nearby Things to Do
Offering views of the Hollywood Hills, an outdoor splash pool and spa tub are surrounded by grassy gardens. Guests also have access to a fitness room with free weights and cardio and strength-training equipment.
Griffith Park, two miles away, has hiking trails, playgrounds, sports fields, tennis courts, horse riding, two 18-hole golf courses, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
The onsite self parking area has a vehicle height restriction of 6 feet. Oversized vehicles must utilize valet parking (surcharge). For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
- Hilton Los Hotel Angeles/Universal City
- Los Angeles/Universal City
- Los Angeles/Universal City Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City Hotel
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal Hotel
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).