Book your room at Hilton Woodland Hills / Los Angeles
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary hotel in northern Los Angeles suburb
Shopping and Dining
Within walking distance to premier shopping including Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom and dining choices such as Arnie Morton's Steakhouse and BJ’s Brewery.
Discover activities, recreation and entertainment nearby including Malibu beaches, Getty Villa and Center, Regan library, Universal Studios, and Hollywood.
Guestrooms feature 37" Flat-Screen HDTV's, pillow-top mattresses, clock radios with MP3 docks. Hotel amenities include: Complimentary 24 hour access to our Fitness and Business centers with internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Front desk
Conveniently located within the Warner Center in Woodland Hills
Enjoy the warm, Southern-California climate of the West San Fernando Valley. With friendly hospitality and affordable accommodations to meet all travel needs, the Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles hotel offers the top tier service that guests have come to expect; the hotel's convenient location at the Warner Center offers access to all that Metropolitan Los Angeles has to offer. Guests will find shopping, restaurants, and businesses all within easy walking distance.
This smoke-free Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles hotel features:
• 326 spacious guestrooms and suites, with 37" LCD HDTVs and the Hilton Serenity Collection™
• Three Executive floors with upgraded amenities and private Concierge Lounge
• High-speed Internet offered in all 326 guestrooms (fee)
• Complimentary fitness center by Precor®, stay fit with Cybex, treadmills with satellite TV, and bikes
• Complimentary business center, open 24 hours to meet the needs of busy corporate guests
• Runway offers modern American cuisine in a shared plate concept
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 17,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 326
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 11.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 11.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Runway - This contemporary restaurant serves American cuisine with intercontinental inspiration. This hotel features a shared plate concept with farm-to-table ingredients.
Room service is available from 6 AM to 11 PM daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hilton Woodland Hills we'll help you stay productive on the road. Energize your stay with our Hilton Fitness by Precor® facility. Each premium Precor treadmill, elliptical cross-trainer and bike includes its own TV screen so you can enjoy the entertainment of your choice while you work out. You'll also find Precor strength and flexibility equipment, plus mats with room to stretch. Hilton Fitness by Precor® the essentials you need to help keep you at your best.
We're scenically located in the heart of the West San Fernando Valley, just 25 miles north of downtown Los Angeles.
Award-winning golf courses including Lost Canyons, Rustic Canyons, and Woodley Lakes, are less than 17 miles away; Malibu Country Club is a 20-mile trip. Several surfing and boogie-boarding beaches are within a 25-minute drive. Horseback riding is available in the nearby Santa Monica National Mountain Recreation Area. The concierge can make tee-time and riding arrangements.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.