Get an overview of this hotelLos Angeles boutique hotel in fashionable Westwood
Near UCLA campus
Situated on Wilshire Boulevard, less than a mile from the UCLA campus, Hotel Palomar is 4 blocks from Westwood Village movie premiers, shops, and restaurants. Beverly Hills is 2.5 miles away.
Hotel Palomar Los Angeles-Westwood has a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and a nightly wine reception. In-room spa services, including massage and facials, are also available. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
50-inch LCD TVs
Guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, iHome docking stations, and 50-inch LCD TVs. Other amenities include morning newspapers, laptop-size safes, and designer bath amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills
Hotel Palomar Los Angeles-Westwood is situated on Wilshire Boulevard, just 4 blocks from Westwood Village. UCLA is within 6 blocks, Beverly Hills is 2.5 miles away, and downtown Los Angeles is within 16 miles.
In-room spa services include massage, facials, and hand and foot treatments (surcharge). Complimentary yoga accessories are provided to complement the full array of health and fitness channels available on guestroom TVs. A 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment is available 24 hours a day, as are a business center and in-room dining. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 264
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 7
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5,600
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free reception
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
Where to Eat
In the Lounge - Adjacent to restaurant. Wine menu with 125 labels. Cocktail list featuring local distilleries, and freshly squeezed juices.
Poolside dining - Expanded lunch menu features sandwiches and salads. As the day progresses, guests are offered a menu of shareable bar snacks.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Double Take - A new bar and restaurant concept with set to open in early 2017 and will feature elevated American comfort food influenced by Hollywood-dining roots. Classic cocktails will be available as well as a game room.
Nearby Things to Do
This Los Angeles hotel has an outdoor pool and sundeck. A state-of-the-art fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Hotel Los Angeles Westwood
- Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Westwood
- Los Angeles Westwood Hotel
- Palomar Hotel
- Palomar Hotel Los Angeles Westwood
- Palomar Los Angeles Westwood
- Palomar Los Angeles Westwood Hotel
- Kimpton Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Kimpton
- Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills
- Hotel Palomar Beverly Hills
- Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills
- Palomar Beverly Hills
- Kimpton Palomar Beverly Hills
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.