Get an overview of this hotelElegant all-suite hotel adjacent to Beverly Hills
Clubs, couture shops
Situated just below Sunset Strip, The London West Hollywood is within a block of couture shops and popular nightclubs. Beverly Hills is 1 mile away and Hollywood is within 3 miles.
The hotel features interior designs by David Collins Studio, a sophisticated restaurant and lounge, professional concierge services, and a rooftop pool and health club.
Soak tubs, verandas
Guest suites have verandas, TVs with integrated media systems, and complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms have walk-in showers, and most also include separate soaking tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills1020 N San Vicente Blvd West Hollywood CA 90069
Formerly the Bel Age hotel, the newly renovated London West Hollywood is situated just off Sunset Strip, amid couture shopping and West Hollywood's famous nightlife. Beverly Hills is a mile away.
The hotel's interior spaces, designed by David Collins Studio, evoke Hollywood's Golden Age with fluid shapes and exceptional materials. Guests can enjoy a meal at the classic Boxwood restaurant and lounge. The Alex Roldan Salon offers hairstyling and beauty treatments, and concierge services are available.
An expansive rooftop deck with heated outdoor pool and cabanas offers poolside dining and panoramic views of the city, while an adjacent health club features cardio machines and a complete free weight system.
Continental breakfast and hotel-wide wireless Internet access are complimentary. Valet parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Pool umbrellas
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Digital TV service
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
London West Hollywood provides a complimentary continental breakfast each morning at the Boxwood Cafe. Guests are invited to dine from the bountiful breakfast table, serving unlimited fresh fruit, sweet and savory pastries, farmhouse cheeses, and charcuterie, accompanied by specialty coffees prepared by a personal barista.
Boxwood Cafe - Bistro-style ambience and menu, featuring California-vintage wine list and regional microbrews. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; traditional afternoon tea; and specialty weekend brunch.
The Holding Bar - Restaurant bar. Open until late.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a 10th floor rooftop sundeck with a heated pool, spa tub, and panoramic views of the Hollywood Hills and Los Angeles skyline. An adjacent 2,000-square-foot health club features cardio machines with individual LCD TVs and a complete system of free weights.
West Hollywood Park is less than one mile from the hotel, and Griffith Park is five miles away. Both offer numerous recreational opportunities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per accommodation, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- London Hotel
- London Hotel West Hollywood
- London West Hollywood
- West Hollywood London
- The London West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- London West Hollywood Hotel
- London West Hollywood Beverly Hills Hotel
- London Beverly Hills Hotel
- London West Hollywood Beverly Hills
- London Beverly Hills
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.