Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Hotel with a historic Hollywood flair
Popular property highlights
This 1939 hotel, once owned by silent-film star Lillian Gish, is centrally located in Beverly Hills, 0.5 miles from Rodeo Drive and 3 miles from the Sunset Strip.
The Maison 140 lobby's burlesque Bar Noir has red-and-black chairs, French crystal chandeliers, and lacquered wall panels; signature drinks include the French Kiss.
All 44 individually decorated guestrooms at Maison 140 have custom furniture and original artwork. Rooms include Italian designer linens, down comforters, and free wireless.
- Good, quiet location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
The 3-story Maison 140 features a chic bar, complimentary coffee and newspapers in the morning, and valet laundry service.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Maison 140 does not have a restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Da Pasquale Restaurant
Nearby Things to Do
Roxbury Park and Hillcrest Country Club, both within several miles of the hotel, provide numerous recreational opportunities. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 17.10 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: USD 37.00 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- 140 Maison
- Maison 140
- Maison 140 Beverly Hills
- Maison 140 Hotel
- Maison 140 Hotel Beverly Hills
- Maison 140 Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Maison 140 Beverly Hills Hotel