Book your room at Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
Get an overview of this hotelRegal, historic hotel in LA's Financial and Cultural District
Disney Concert Hall
This central-downtown hotel is four blocks from the Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles, home to the Walt Disney Concert Hall and other famed cultural venues; the convention center is a mile away.
Art Deco treasures
The Art Deco Millennium Biltmore has welcomed United States presidents and visiting royalty; restored treasures include hand-painted ceiling frescos and a tiled pool depicting the days of Pompeii.
The Millennium Biltmore's 683 distinct guestrooms and suites feature stately furnishings, new bedding, and rich, warm color schemes.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles506 S Grand Ave Los Angeles CA 90071
The Millennium Biltmore is in downtown's financial and cultural district, down the street from theaters and the Music Center. Across the street is the Pershing Square Metro station, with access to Hollywood, Pasadena, Long Beach, and Universal Studios.
The hotel's lavish public areas feature hand-painted ceiling frescoes and photographs of early Academy Awards banquets.
Dining options include a restaurant specializing in Southern Italian, continental, and Mediterranean fare and a Pan-Asian sushi restaurant. Traditional afternoon tea is served Wednesdays through Sundays from early morning until late evening.
Other services include a concierge desk, 24-hour business center, conference space, florist, currency exchange, wired and wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge), and a hair salon.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 70,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 683
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1923
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Smeraldi's Restaurant - Continental and Mediterranean cuisine. Casual restaurant with hand-painted murals. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bugis Street Brasserie - Sample dishes like spicy Chili Sesame Chicken, savory Szechuan Beef and Seafood Noodle Soup. Open for lunch and dinner Monday to Friday.
Rendezvous Court - Light meals and afternoon tea Wednesday through Sunday. Cocktails are served in this vast, ornate rococo room that was formerly the hotel lobby. Cocktails from late morning till late evening. Daily coffee, pastries, and snacks.
Gallery Bar and Cognac Room - Elegant, historic bar serving fine wines, signature martinis, and vintage cocktails. Live entertainment on weekends, as well as a food menu.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Live entertainment Fridays and Saturdays at the Gallery Bar, featuring jazz, blues, rock, contemporary and more.
Nearby Things to Do
The Art Deco indoor pool, with original blue-and-ivory tiles and polished brass ceiling, is complemented by extra-large sauna and steam rooms, an adjacent health club, and women's and men's locker rooms. Griffith Park, with a public golf course and a wealth of other recreational activities, is 12 miles from the hotel. Santa Monica beaches are 15 miles away. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 99
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per stay
- Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- Biltmore Millennium
- Biltmore Millennium Los Angeles
- Hotel Millennium Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Biltmore
- Millennium Biltmore
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Millennium Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.