Get an overview of this hotelRegal, historic hotel in LA's Financial and Cultural District
Popular property highlights
Disney Concert Hall
This central-downtown hotel is four blocks from the Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles, home to the Walt Disney Concert Hall and other famed cultural venues; the convention center is a mile away.
Art Deco treasures
The Art Deco Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles has welcomed United States presidents and visiting royalty; restored treasures include hand-painted ceiling frescos and a tiled pool depicting the days of Pompeii.
The Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles' 683 distinct guestrooms and suites feature stately furnishings, new bedding, and rich, warm color schemes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
The Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles is in downtown's financial and cultural district, down the street from theaters and the Music Center. Across the street is the Pershing Square Metro station, with access to Hollywood, Pasadena, Long Beach, and Universal Studios.
The hotel's lavish public areas feature hand-painted ceiling frescoes and photographs of early Academy Awards banquets.
Dining options include a restaurant specializing in Southern Italian, continental, and Mediterranean fare and a Pan-Asian sushi restaurant. Traditional afternoon tea is served Wednesdays through Sundays from early morning until late evening.
Other services include a concierge desk, 24-hour business center, conference space, florist, currency exchange, wired and wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge), and a hair salon.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1923
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 70,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 683
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Smeraldi's Restaurant - Continental and Mediterranean cuisine. Casual restaurant with hand-painted murals. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bugis Street Brasserie - Sample dishes like spicy Chili Sesame Chicken, savory Szechuan Beef and Seafood Noodle Soup. Open for lunch and dinner Monday to Friday.
Rendezvous Court - Light meals and afternoon tea Wednesday through Sunday. Cocktails are served in this vast, ornate rococo room that was formerly the hotel lobby. Cocktails from late morning till late evening. Daily coffee, pastries, and snacks.
Gallery Bar and Cognac Room - Elegant, historic bar serving fine wines, signature martinis, and vintage cocktails. Live entertainment on weekends, as well as a food menu.
Live entertainment Fridays and Saturdays at the Gallery Bar, featuring jazz, blues, rock, contemporary and more.
Nearby Things to Do
The Art Deco indoor pool, with original blue-and-ivory tiles and polished brass ceiling, an adjacent health club, and women's and men's locker rooms. Griffith Park, with a public golf course and a wealth of other recreational activities, is 12 miles from the hotel. Santa Monica beaches are 15 miles away. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 99
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per stay
- Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- Biltmore Millennium
- Biltmore Millennium Los Angeles
- Hotel Millennium Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Biltmore
- Millennium Biltmore
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Millennium Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.