Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChic West Hollywood hotel with legendary pool scene
Popular property highlights
Heart of West Hollywood
Mondrian is near some of the best spots in the city. Located on the famed Sunset Strip, close to iconic bars such as The Roxy and Viper Room. Just a mile from trendy shopping on Melrose Ave. and Robertson Blvd
Mondrian West Hollywood draws locals with the exclusive Skybar; guests will receive a per room, per day, USD 10 Skybar drink credit (included in resort fee). An outdoor splash pool has underwater classical music and sweeping city views.
Whimsical, Unique Rooms
Mondrian offers breathtaking rooms that offer an inspired fusion of beauty and comfort. Whimsical furniture, a striking color palette, plus a oversized looking glass that that conceals a flat-screen TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Mondrian Los Angeles
Perched on Sunset Boulevard, the sophisticated and modern Mondrian West Hollywood mixes glamour and fantasy in a casual and relaxed environment. The hotel is 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from the designer shops of Rodeo Drive, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
Adjacent to the hotel's outdoor splash pool, the multi-terraced Skybar provides sweeping city views. Overlooking the pool, the 24-hour fitness center has free weights and cardio and strength-training equipment.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 10 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Ivory on Sunset - Featuring California cuisine and comfort food, this restaurant offers dinner daily, weekday breakfast and lunch, and weekend brunch.
Skybar - The sweeping city skyline provides the backdrop for this intimate lounge, a perfect place for enjoying a cocktail or taking in a dance.
Nearby Things to Do
A medium-sized outdoor splash pool features underwater classical music and panoramic views of West Hollywood. The Mondrian's 24-hour fitness center offers stationary bikes, elliptical machines, treadmills, strength-training equipment, and free weights. Cardio machines are equipped with individual TVs and complimentary headsets.
Runyon Canyon, a half-mile from the hotel, has hiking and biking trails. Griffith Park, four miles away, offers hiking trails, playgrounds, sports fields, tennis courts, two 18-hole golf courses, a driving range, and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 35 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 23.14 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Los Angeles Mondrian
- Mondrian Los
- Mondrian Los Angeles
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Los Angeles West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).