Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown LA oasis set amid cultural attractions
Popular property highlights
In downtown Los Angeles
Adjacent to California Plaza's corporate towers and the Museum of Contemporary Art, this 17-story hotel is one block from the Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles County.
Pool and dining
The Omni Hotel's heated outdoor pool is open year round. Enjoy fine dining at Noe for dinner, and casual dining for breakfast and lunch at Grand Cafe. Room service is available 24 hours.
All 453 guestrooms at the Omni Los Angeles Hotel include bathrobes, and beds with pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, and triple sheeting. All rooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
The conveniently located Omni is half a mile from Chinatown, within 2-miles of the Los Angeles Convention Center, and 3-miles from Staples Center. The hotel provides complimentary Town Car service within 3-miles upon request (subject to availability; transportation to Staples Center and the Los Angeles Convention Center excluded).
Grand Café offers terrace dining for breakfast and lunch, and Noé Restaurant specializes in progressive American cuisine for dinner nightly. Adjacent to the restaurant, Noé Bar features signature martinis and a humidor with a selection of cigars. WiFi access (surcharge) is available on the hotel's third level and above. A 24-hour business center provides WiFi access, printing, faxing, and other services; fees apply.The hotel's fourth floor houses an outdoor lap pool and adjacent fitness center. Guests can also enjoy spa services such as massage, facial treatments, and body wraps.
The Omni's 20,000 square feet of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 850 guests.The complimentary Omni Kids program provides child-friendly amenities.
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Meeting rooms 22
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 453
- Number of floors - 17
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Grand Café - With a terrace overlooking the adjacent museum's sculpture garden and a reflecting pool, this restaurant serves California cuisine for breakfast and lunch daily. Noé Restaurant - An Asian-influenced, fine-dining restaurant offering progressive American cuisine for dinner nightly. Reservations are recommended. Noé Bar - Adjacent to the restaurant, with an extensive martini menu, well-stocked humidor, and cigar-friendly outdoor patio. Open from mid-afternoon until late night.
Nearby Things to Do
A fourth-floor patio houses an outdoor lap pool, and an adjacent fitness center provides towels, complimentary bottled water, treadmills with individual flat-screen TVs, and free weights.
There are several public golf courses within 15 miles of the Omni, including the Brookside Golf Course, just 12 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 25 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Omni Hotel Los Angeles California Plaza
- Omni Los Angeles California Plaza
- Omni Los Angeles Hotel California Plaza
We should mention
Up to 4 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).