Posted Aug 12, 2016
First impression was good then you talk to a hotel staff member. Then you get to your room and notice a chunk of wood taken out of the door. When you go in you think ok it's pretty nice. I walked into the bathroom and the shower was gross, it looked like their was mold and the maids bleached it because it was orange around the caulking. After that's all over you climb into bed a notice a spot of fresh blood on the sheets. The blood wasn't faded, it still had the bright red color to it. That was it!!! I was so disgusted and the more I thought about it it made me sick. I ended up checking out at 4am after I got there late that night. Never again!