Overview of Santa Monica Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Santa Monica, Santa Monica Motel is in the city center and near the beach. Santa Monica Pier and Manhattan Beach Pier are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Venice Beach Boardwalk and CBS Television City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum or Exposition Park. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Santa Monica travel guide
- Santa Monica Beach - 16 min walk
- Third Street Promenade - 5 min drive
- Venice Beach - 6 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 6 min drive
- Santa Monica Pier - 7 min drive
- Downtown Santa Monica Station - 17 min walk
- Los Angeles Union Station - 18 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Jack In the Box - 1 min walk
- Poom Thai - 1 min walk
- Novel Cafe - 1 min walk
- MisoFishy - 2 min walk
- Taqueria Chihuahua - 2 min walk
About this property
Santa Monica Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.80 per accommodation, per night
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
We felt like you got what you paid for in the area, the rates are reasonable compared to other large places in downtown.