Get an overview of this hotelIn the Financial District and 2 blocks from LA Live
Popular property highlights
Macy's Plaza adjacent
This 24-story downtown Los Angeles hotel is next to Macy's Plaza in the financial district, 4 blocks from the Los Angeles Convention Center and Staples Center, and 5 blocks from the theater district.
Dining choices include The Brasserie, serving dinner and lavish buffets, The Lobby Lounge, which offers appetizers and cocktails, and broadcasts games on wide-screen TVs, and District on the Bloc, featuring plates prepared using ingredients from local farmers.
Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience
Guestrooms feature traditional decor and Sheraton Signature Sleeper Beds with triple sheeting and plump duvets. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available. Large windows face downtown Los Angeles.
- Comfortable rooms
- Central location
- Onsite restaurant
- Overall property condition
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Sheraton Grand Los Angeles
Located at the Bloc in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles between Hope and Flower Street and 7th and 8th Street, the Sheraton Grand Los Angeles Hotel offers a convenient location within the city's financial district while just 4 blocks from LA Live and the Los Angeles Convention Center.
This property, which is adjacent to the Bloc, an open air shopping, dining and entertainment venue, is in a central location for all there is to see and do in Los Angeles. Located at the Bloc is the Metro station which allows guests traffic-free travel to Hollywood, Universal Studios, Santa Monica, Long Beach, and Pasadena.
Within the Sheraton Grand Los Angeles lies the District at the Bloc restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a unique but casual setting. Be sure to check out happy hour in the District as the bartenders are known to create drinks that are more like experiences. For a quick cup of coffee join us at the Café located in the Lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 496
- Number of floors - 24
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 6
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1973
- Conference space size (feet) - 26000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2415
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
District on the Bloc - Chef Hansen Lee's modern, approachable menu is inspired by sustainably-grown ingredients from local farmers. The bar also features hand-crafted cocktails.
The Lobby Lounge - Popular lounge serving appetizers, bottled ales, wine, and cocktails. Wide-screen TVs. Open late morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Griffith Park, with a public golf course and other recreation, is 10 miles from the hotel. Santa Monica beaches are 15 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 80 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 45.00 for adults, USD 10.00 and USD 45.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
- Hotel Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown
- Los Angeles Downtown Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Angeles Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
- Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown
- Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- Los Angeles Sheraton
- Sheraton Los Angeles
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.