Book your room at Sunset Marquis
Get an overview of this hotelSecluded all-suite LA hotel off Sunset Strip
Walk to Sunset Strip
This private, Mediterranean-style, all-suite hotel is on a residential street in West Hollywood, a half-block from the nightclubs of famed Sunset Strip and 1 mile from Beverly Hills.
The Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas attracts celebrity clients with its subtropical gardens, two outdoor pools, 24-hour room service, an intimate restaurant, a private bar, WiFi (surcharge), and a recording studio.
Suites and villas at Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas offer in-room massage & Frette Italian linens. Amenities include refrigerators, twice-daily housekeeping, and wireless Internet (surcharge).Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Sunset Marquis1200 Alta Loma Road West Hollywood CA 90069
Located on a West Hollywood residential street, Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas underwent a $25 million expansion and renovation in August 2008. Accommodations include 100 suites in the main building, as well as 52 detached villas. The hotel is set on five acres of lush gardens, koi ponds, waterfalls, brick paths, and tropical foliage.
The all-suite hotel features two restaurants, which offer 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy a cocktail in the dark and discreet atmosphere of the intimate Bar 1200, while the hotel's restaurant serves up an A-list dining experience. The Spa at Sunset Marquis pampers guests with products by Erbe, Porsche furniture, and a full service menu.
The Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas includes a free pass to the nearby fitness center. Two heated outdoor pools are open throughout the year. The larger pool is a popular spot for sunbathing and features private cabanas. A second, smaller pool is positioned across from manicured gardens and provides a greater degree of privacy, closer to the villas. The hotel also offers fax, photocopy and print services.
The Sunset Marquis features two heated outdoor pools open year round, one of which offers private cabanas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pools
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 Per night ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Frette Italian sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Restaurant at the Sunset Marquis - This intimate restaurant features American and Californian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and room service is available 24 hours per day.
Bar 1200 - Located off the hotel's lobby, this discreet, dimly lit bar is a popular spot for visiting musicians and other celebrities. Open in the evenings.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas features a European style spa, with a frosted glass door leading into iridescent tiled walls and soft music in the background. A variety of services are available at the spa, ranging from a quick pedicure to a full-day of treatments in private rooms with massage beds by Porche, private showers, and separate toilet rooms.
The spa features exclusive products by Erbe.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 10 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A 0.239 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Marquis Sunset
- Sunset Marquis
- Sunset Marquis Hotel
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).