Get an overview of this hotelLegendary Luxury, Modern Elegance
Situated at the gateway of Beverly Hills at the intersection of Santa Monica Boulevard and Wilshire Boulevard, The Beverly Hilton is steps from upscale shopping and dining on famed Rodeo Drive.
The Hilton's on-site bar is famous for its Hawaiian-inspired ambience and fruity cocktails; complimentary car service shuttles guests to restaurants within 3 miles of the hotel.
DVDs, plasma screens
The 569 guestrooms in 3 buildings at The Beverly Hilton feature plasma-screen televisions with premium channels, laptop-sized safes, and plush robes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton features two restaurants, a patio bar, and a lobby lounge. Business services are offered at a staffed business center or a 24-hour, self-service business center, and 12 meeting rooms. Free wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel's public areas, including by the pool.
A large pool area offers chaise lounges, daybeds with attendant service, and poolside massages (surcharge). The adjacent Precor Fitness Center features state-of-the-art equipment, Pilates, and yoga.
60,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor event space is located on the lobby level and is wired for audio/visual and multimedia technologies. The International Ballroom is the site of Hollywood's annual Golden Globe Awards ceremony.
A complimentary car service shuttles guests to and from nearby Rodeo Drive.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 569
- Meeting rooms 12
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 4645
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 50000
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Trader Vic's Lounge - Trader Vic's is characterized by indoor/outdoor seating, Polynesian-themed menu, island appetizer plates, and exotic cocktails.
Circa 55 - California cuisine in a 1955-inspired setting overlooking the poolside palm trees. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Lobby bar - Spacious, relaxed lounge setting open from morning until night. Features coffee drinks, teas, specialty martinis, fruity cocktails, beer, and wine.
Nearby Things to Do
Styled by stylist and designer to the stars, Estee Stanley, Aqua Star Pool features a new look that evokes classic summer style with lemon trees and lush bougainvillea shading plush white pool chairs and fire pit arrangements perfect for sunset. Poolside cabanas showcases navy and white pillows and playful art pieces.
Your fitness regimen shouldn't stop simply because you travel. That is why The Beverly Hilton offers a state-of-the-art fitness center outfitted with top-of-the-line PRECOR equipment. Featuring intuitive displays to assist with personalized control, the cardio machines allow you to customize your workout to any level. While exercising, you can enjoy personal entertainment options with headphones and MP3/CD/DVD player compatibility.
There are many recreational opportunities within a few miles of the hotel, including tennis, racquetball, and squash courts (one mile); a paved jogging track, basketball court, and playground (two miles); and hiking and horseback riding trails (nine miles). Nearby fitness facilities offer yoga, Pilates, and aerobics classes. Public and private golf courses are in the immediate area. Santa Monica beach is less than eight miles west.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
A hotel stay is always the perfect excuse to pamper yourself. Let The Beverly Hilton help you feel renewed and enriched at the Aqua Star BABOR Beauty Spa, where seasoned specialists await to awaken your senses, soothe skin, and beautify your body with treatments ranging from Red Carpet Ready Facials and traditional massages to body wraps and bronzing spa regimens.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day
- Beverly Hilton
- Beverly Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Beverly Hills
- The Beverly Hilton Hotel Beverly Hills
Bed & Breakfast
Book a Bed & Breakfast rate plan now and receive the following:
- Two breakfast buffet certificate valid for each night's stay per room.
- Children 5 years of age or younger will eat without charge when accompanied by a paid adult, including adults utilizing the breakfast buffet certificate.
Taxes and gratuity are included. Must book rate plan to receive package.
3rd Night Free
Book a minimum three-night stay in a ""3rd Night Free"" rate plan and receive a complimentary night (reflected in the rate at time of booking).