Book your room at The Historic Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelBudget-friendly downtown Los Angeles hotel
Historic Mayfair Hotel centrally located in downtown Los Angeles: only a block away from the Financial District, Civic Center, Jewelry Mart, and Garment District.
The Historic Mayfair Hotel serves a breakfast buffet (surcharge) at the Celebrity Restaurant. A fitness center and business center are onsite.
The Historic Mayfair Hotel provides free wireless connection in all the rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Historic Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles, built in 1926, is one of the most historic hotels in the area and perfect for anyone visiting Los Angeles on a budget.
The European-style lobby features marble floors, fluted pillars, and glass skylights. The hotel offers 24-hour front desk staff, restaurant, fitness center, business center, parking (surcharge), and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
Its prime location is close to a number of attractions, including Los Angeles Convention Center, Staples Center, LA Live, Union Station, China Town, Little Tokyo, and other iconic cultural attractions.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Computer station
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 295
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1926
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Celebrity Restaurant - Overlooking the lobby, this casual atrium restaurant serves a daily breakfast buffet between 6:30 AM-10:30 AM (Monday-Friday) and 6:30 AM-11 AM (weekends).
Nearby Things to Do
Lafayette Park, two miles from the hotel, has public basketball and tennis courts. Griffith Park, 10 miles away, offers hiking trails, playgrounds, sports fields, tennis courts, two 18-hole golf courses, a driving range, and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.