Book your room at The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
Get an overview of this hotelBudget-friendly downtown Los Angeles hotel
Historic Mayfair Hotel centrally located in downtown Los Angeles: only a block away from the Financial District, Civic Center, Jewelry Mart, and Garment District.
The Historic Mayfair Hotel offers a fitness center and business center onsite.
The Historic Mayfair Hotel provides free wireless connection in all the rooms.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles1256 W 7th St Los Angeles CA 90017
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
The Historic Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles, built in 1926, is one of the most historic hotels in the area and perfect for anyone visiting Los Angeles on a budget.
The European-style lobby features marble floors, fluted pillars, and glass skylights. The hotel offers 24-hour front desk staff, fitness center, business center, valet parking (surcharge), concierge services, and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
Its prime location is close to a number of attractions, including Los Angeles Convention Center, Staples Center, LA Live, Union Station, China Town, Little Tokyo, and other iconic cultural attractions such as The Broad Museum, Disney Concert Hall, Microsoft Theatre, USC, Grammy Museum, and Orpheum Theatre.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1926
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LED TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Nearby Things to Do
Lafayette Park, two miles from the hotel, has public basketball and tennis courts. Griffith Park, 10 miles away, offers hiking trails, playgrounds, sports fields, tennis courts, two 18-hole golf courses, a driving range, and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Historic Hotel Los Angeles
- Historic Mayfair
- Historic Mayfair Hotel
- Historic Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
- Historic Mayfair Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Historic Mayfair Hotel
- Los Angeles Mayfair
- Los Angeles Mayfair Hotel
- Mayfair Historic Hotel
- Mayfair Los Angeles Hotel
- Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
- Mayfair Los Angeles
- The Historic Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
We should mention
Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.