Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hideaway with rooftop pool, full-service spa
Hidden in Beverly Hills
Located in a quiet area of Beverly Hills, this luxury hotel is within a few blocks of Rodeo Drive and Century City Mall. Hollywood's tourist attractions and the Santa Monica Beach are within 10 miles.
Heated pool, fine dining
Tucked away in a garden setting, the Peninsula offers a full-service spa, fitness facilities, rooftop pool, and restaurants that range from fine-dining to casual al fresco, and provides limo service within a 3-mile radius.
LCD TVs, DVD players
Decorated in Renaissance style, the 195 guestrooms at the Peninsula Beverly Hills feature Italian marble bathrooms, LCD televisions, and complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Peninsula Beverly Hills9882 South Santa Monica Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
The Peninsula seems more like a lavish residence in Beverly Hills. Restaurant choices include fine dining at The Belvedere, afternoon tea in The Living Room, al fresco meals by the pool, light fare in The Club Bar, and full breakfast (surcharge.) The hotel features a full-service spa, an outdoor rooftop pool with views of the city, and a fitness center.
At the Peninsula Academy, guests can star in their own Hollywood movie, learn to surf with private lessons in Malibu, and work with a voice coach to the stars. Activities are available upon request and reservations are required.
The hotel offers a meet and greet airport service at LAX and a Mercedes or BMW sedan can transfer guests to and from the airport. A complimentary Rolls-Royce limo service is offered within a 3-mile (4.8-kilometer) radius (first come, first served), and a train station pick-up service is provided upon advance request for an extra charge. A 24-hour business center with a computer station and Internet point along with technology support staff is on site. For those on holiday with a young family, supervised child care and activities are available for a fee. Staff can also assist with luggage storage. Event facilities and services include 14,000 sq feet (1,301 sq meters) across 4 venue rooms, a rooftop terrace, event planning, and catering services for business meetings, weddings, and celebrations. Guests can enjoy complimentary wired and wireless Internet access in public areas.
Valet parking is available (surcharge).
The Peninsula Beverly Hills is a smoke-free property.
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Year Built 1991
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 14004
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free area shuttle
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free local calls
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
The Peninsula Beverly Hills offers a variety of dining options.
Newly renovated, The Belvedere is a lively seafood-centric Mediterranean restaurant showcasing award-winning cuisine in a warm and inviting environment. The adjacent outdoor terrace space is a destination for al fresco dining under the glittering Beverly Hills evening sky. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Other dining options include The Roof Garden restaurant, featuring Californian cuisine in an al fresco dining environment next to the roof top pool, The Living Room, The Club Bar, and In Room Dining.
Nearby Things to Do
With views of the city, the heated outdoor pool is located in a garden setting on the roof along with a spa tub and poolside cabanas. The fitness center includes cardio and weight-training machines and a steam room. Personal trainers are on hand to offer yoga and Pilates sessions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Located within the rooftop garden, the Peninsula Spa has 7 treatment rooms including a couple's room. Over 30 treatments include signature facials, body treatments such as body scrubs and acupuncture, and holistic and therapeutic massages including gemstone massages. The spa also has 2 indoor nail suites, and an outdoor nail cabana.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD $35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $35 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 5 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 140 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD $35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $35 per night
- Beverly Hills Peninsula
- Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel
- Peninsula Hotel Beverly Hills
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2015 Travel + Leisure 500.