Get an overview of this hotelRitz luxury, near colorful marina in Los Angeles area
Popular property highlights
This waterfront hotel is one mile from Playa Vista, and six miles from LAX.
The Ritz-Carlton has a rose garden, an outdoor pool, a fitness center, basketball courts, a contemporary restaurant with terrace seating, and fine gift and jewelry shops.
Rooms with views
Rooms, which offer full or partial marina or Los Angeles city skyline views, feature private Juliet balconies, spacious layouts, and light and airy decor.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
This luxury hotel near Silicon Beach lies on one of the largest man-made marinas in the world, close to Venice Beach and Malibu, allowing guests easy access to the area's numerous desirable attractions and opportunities. The 12-story Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey features a business center, a contemporary lobby lounge, and plenty of onsite, upscale shopping for gifts and jewelry. Recreational amenities include a large pool, basketball courts, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. The hotel has secure valet parking with a daily fee.
Venture to where the city meets the ocean and discover a customized spa experience unlike any you may have experienced. The Spa del Rey welcomes guests for a day of rejuvenation offering an exotic array of massage treatments, body wraps, facials, manicures and pedicures, all personalized to meet each guest’s distinctive needs.
Dining and beverage options include a contemporary waterfront restaurant and bar with outdoor seating.
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Marina on site
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 13
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 304
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Smart TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cast & Plow - Inspired by classic bistro fare and served small plate-style, Cast & Plow offers a brilliant menu of familiar dishes. Fresh ingredients are sourced directly from local fishermen, farmers, and ranchers. Restaurant Chef Umit Kaygusuz and his culinary team are proud to provide a fresh and new perspective on farm-to-table cuisine.
Wave Poolside Bar + Grill - Soak up the sun and fresh sea air at the seasonal Wave Poolside Bar + Grill, offering the finest in contemporary California cuisine.
Hulu and Netflix access in room for guests with personal subscriptions.
Nearby Things to Do
A palm-fringed sundeck with chaise lounges surrounds the resort's large outdoor splash pool. The fitness center, open 24 hours and staffed during the day, overlooks the marina and features cardio machines with individual TV monitors.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of a basketball court. The resort rents bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the surrounding Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $125 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD $125 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Marina Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Marina
- Ritz-Carlton Marina Rey
- Ritz-Carlton Marina Rey Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Marina Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Ritz-Carlton Marina Rey Marina Del Rey
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).