Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Los Angeles luxury hotel with rooftop pool
Next to Staples Center
Featuring luxurious accommodations, dramatic, panoramic skyline views, relaxing spa services, stimulating nightlife, and exclusive access to sports, entertainment, award shows, and world-class cuisine.
Award winning dining
Up on the 24th floor, WP24 restaurant & lounge by Wolfgang Puck commands panoramic views of the city and beyond. A full-service spa with an outdoor rooftop pool provide relaxing retreats.
Located on floors 22 - 26 of a 54-story tower, the spacious, smoke-free guestrooms and suites feature luxury bedding, flat-panel TVs, bathtub and shower & city views. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
Opened in 2010, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles is the centerpiece of the “L.A. Live” entertainment complex, which features the Nokia Theatre, the Nokia Plaza, the Grammy Museum, a 14-screen movie theater, restaurants, and shops. The Staples Center is adjacent.
An outdoor rooftop pool is surrounded by a city-view terrace with a bar, cabanas, and conversational seating arrangements. The Ritz-Carlton's signature restaurant, located on the 24th floor, overlooks Los Angeles and the Southern California hills beyond.
The full-service, 8,000-square-foot Spa at The Ritz-Carlton includes nine treatment rooms, a glass-enclosed co-ed relaxation lounge, and spacious steam rooms with chaise longues, ice fountains, and cold plunge showers.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day
- Los Angeles Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Los Angeles
- Ritz-Carlton Los Angeles
- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).