Overview of The Standard Downtown LA
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, The Standard Downtown LA is in the city center and near a metro station. Walt Disney Concert Hall and Microsoft Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Paramount Studios and Los Angeles Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Staples Center, or consider Shrine Auditorium for a night out. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - 14 min walk
- Staples Center - 14 min walk
- Fashion District - 15 min walk
- Los Angeles Convention Center - 18 min walk
- Dodger Stadium - 12 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 7 min drive
- 7th Street - Metro Center Station - 3 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Daily Grill - 1 min walk
- Public School 213 - 1 min walk
- Chaya - 2 min walk
- Drago - 2 min walk
- Cafe Pinot - 3 min walk
About this property
The Standard Downtown LA
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Good location. Rooftop pool and bar is fun. Rooms have funky design. Shower was good