Welcome to The Summit, a mid-century modern home that sits atop the beautiful, peaceful mountains of Porter Ranch. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home might be stylish but it's also functional. Everything you need is here, from a fully stocked kitchen to rainfall shower to TESLA CHARGER! Take a soak in our deep bathtub or relax on the patio overlooking the gorgeous vista! Enjoy a meal in our hi-tech kitchen or grill up something delicious using our outdoor BBQ. Whatever you need The Summit is ready.
The Summit is a 2,500 square luxury home that sits on the hills of Porter Ranch. Incredible views of the mountains both day and night, this mid-century modern home is a true gem!
*HOME INCLUDES FREE TESLA CHARGING.
This beuatufil property was recently renovated inside and out and has 4 bedrooms which hold 2 king beds, 1 queen, and a bunk bed for the kids. In addition there are 2 spa-style bathrooms that are stylishly designed and decorated with relaxation in mind. Both bathrooms have a rainfall shower and the master bathroom has a large and very deep bath tub.
The open floor plan has a free-flowing & inviting indoor-outdoor feel, perfect for lounging, dining, relaxing, or hanging with friends & family. For those looking to work remotely, The Summit is equipped with a desk, which doubles as a vanity table.
For those who love to entertain, you won’t find a better place in the valley.
The beautiful kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need to whip up a delicious meal or some cocktails for the group!
There are plenty of dining options at The Summit. Inside, you can keep it casual at the large kitchen island, or gather around the dining table right off the kitchen. Outside, dine al fresco underfur large elm tree, snack by the Adirondack chairs lounges, or gather around the living room table for some board games!
There is a garage that guest will have access to as well as , and a driveway, for your vehicles. Inside the garage is our brand new, large capacity washer and dryer.
*please note a 13% occupancy tax will be added to the reservation after you book.
There are security cameras in the front of the home, and backyard, but none inside the house.
Guest will have full access to the property including Tesla charger.
Very quiet, and very private and perfect for families. The neighborhood of Porter Ranch is very family oriented and very quiet. Therefore we have very strict rules regarding noise. There is NO MUSIC outdoors at any time, quiet hours begin at 8pm and go until 8am, which means keep all noise to a whisper outside.
Very important to have a car for this location.
PLEASE READ THESE DETAILS BEFORE YOU BOOK
Maximum nighttime occupancy – 8
Maximum daytime occupancy - 10
Cars permitted at anytime – 4
No smoking on the premises
NO OUTDOOR MUSIC AT ALL, this is a very quiet neighborhood so not music will be allowed outside at any time.
Quiet Hours are 8pm - 8am.
TESLA CHARGER IS FREE TO USE
Pet fee is $150 per pet. *if you are staying for over 7 days this fee will increase.
**By City of Los Angeles Ordinance, the following are required to rent a short term rental in the city:
1. Primary renter must be at least 25 years of age.
2. Primary renter must provide a copy of his/her government issued I.D. prior to check-in. A copy of I.D. is kept on file while guest is at property and will be shared with Vacation Rental Compliance Officials on demand as required by law.
3. Responsible party (primary renter) is required to sign a short term rental agreement which will be sent after booking (digital signature available).
5. No more than 2 adults or children per bedroom (8 max) are allowed to occupy the home overnight with 2 additional guests allowed during daytime hours.
6. No more than 1 car per bedroom are allowed to be parked at the house overnight with 1 additional car allowed during daytime hours (4 cars max)
7. Trash must be kept in the provided receptacle out of public view.
8. Dogs are to be kept on a leash at all times when not in the home or in the confined space of the property, the backyard is not fully fenced. Dogs are to be kept from barking. A consistently barking dog is considered a nuisance.
9. Outdoor music is prohibited 24 hours per day. It is further expected that noise created at the home will not be audible beyond the property line. Quiet time is between 8pm and 8am.
**These rules are set forth by City Ordinance and apply to ALL rentals in the City of Los Angeles. They are intended to help create peaceful neighborhoods in which rentals exist.
- While we have 2 TVs in the house that are streaming ready we do not provide log in's for these streaming apps. If you have accounts with those channel you can log in using your credentials.
- Guests are expected to turn off the gas to the BBQ after use.