Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelTowering "city within a city" in downtown LA
Popular property highlights
Within 8 blocks of this hotel is the Los Angeles Convention Center, Staple Center, LA Live, and Microsoft Theater. The metro station is a short 2 blocks away from the hotel.
Under one roof
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites features a top-notch fitness center, jogging track, outdoor pool, business center, and a variety of dining-and-refreshment choices, including a rooftop steakhouse with a revolving lounge.
Westin Heavenly Beds
In the 1,358 guestrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows frame city views. Additional highlights include Westin's signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath, wireless Internet access, and Starbucks coffee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Los Angeles
The 34-story smoke-free Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites contains 1,358 rooms within 5 gleaming towers, located in the heart of the Financial District. The World Trade Center is adjacent, and the Convention Center, LA Live, Microsoft Theater, and STAPLES Center are within walking distance.
Among the copious amenities and services are a food court, shops and boutiques, hair salon, fitness center, comprehensive business center, wired and wireless Internet access, luggage storage, and 24-hour valet parking (surcharge). Meeting/conference rooms and exhibit space is found in the convention center. The hotel's parking garage can accommodate vehicles up to 6.5 feet (1.98 meters) in height.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 28
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 19
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 1358
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 34
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
L.A. Prime Steak House - Succulent steak and fresh seafood served in casually elegant rooftop restaurant with dazzling city views. Dinner only.
Lakeview Bistro - Casual, airy restaurant opens to the atrium lobby and serves contemporary favorites for breakfast and lunch.
BonaVista Lounge - Revolving cocktail lounge with panoramic views. Located on 34th floor. Access through the steakhouse, then down one level.
Lobby Court Coffee Bar - Located in atrium's hub. Coffee, pastries, snacks, and cocktails served from early morning until after midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy complimentary use of the hotel's WestinWORKOUT®. This state-of-the-art facility features an indoor running track, cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs, and a heated outdoor pool, open year-round.
The YMCA, connected to the hotel via pedestrian bridge, offers tennis, racquetball, basketball, fitness classes, and swimming for a nominal fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 0 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 0 per pet, per stay
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Bonaventure Hotel
- Bonaventure Hotel Westin
- Hotel Bonaventure
- Hotel Westin Bonaventure
- Westin Bonaventure
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- Westin Bonaventure Los Angeles
- Westin Hotel Bonaventure
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- Westin Los Angeles
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Suites
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.