Posted Mar 21, 2017
i've stayed here before and i liked it. this past stay however was not the best and would refrain from recommending this place while it's undergoing construction/rennovation. here's an account of things that went wrong.
1) incorrect room service order and time it took to deliver - literally ordered milk and tea and took over 30 minutes. got the wrong tea even after reconfirming twice.
2) construction was done outside of specified time (woke up to banging noise at 7-730am instead of 9am).
3) no water. due to construction, they had to shut off the water while my wife was showering, then shut off the water to the faucet while wife was washing her face.
4) 2-2.5hr wait for late night room service - really?
5) not all the lights were working in the room. there were two along the wall that would've been great to use but they didn't work. found out they were unplugged.
6) missing room service menu. not a big thing but come on. this should never have gone missing.
7) house keeping knocking on the door when the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign was on.
8) expired coffee packets in the room - this is one of those duh moments where you don't put expired items in a guest room.
loved my previous stay, hated and ruined the last one due to EVERYTHING listed. when tried to compensate for the problems, they were going to comp me my incidentals which was $30. like the attempt, but it was a poor attempt.