Get an overview of this hotelAll-suite urban retreat in Beverly Hills/Bel Air foothills
Popular property highlights
Near Beverly Hills
At the foothills of Beverly Hills, & minutes away from Santa Monica beaches, W Los Angeles – West Beverly Hills' picturesque surroundings & relaxed culture is defined as the “icon of casual glamorous California Living.
Renovated in May 2015, the W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills has many unique touches such as an outdoor urban sanctuary. This relaxing outdoor retreat features a pool, chaises, private cabanas, and a poolside lounge. Bliss Spa provides treatments, beauty services, and boutiques in its 7,000-square-foot facility.
The 297 bungalow-style suites at W Hotel provide 42-inch flat-screen TVs, DVD players, and iPod docking stations. Pillowtop mattresses, down duvets, minibars, and "munchie boxes" ensure guest comfort.
- Good, quiet location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
- Parking wasn't ideal
W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills
Situated between Beverly Hills, three miles east, and Santa Monica, seven miles west, the all-suite W Hotel Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills is two blocks from UCLA.
Renovated in May 2015, this hotel features an array of amenities including free WiFi in the lobby, laundry/dry cleaning services, and a business center. Bliss Spa offers a 7,000-square-foot facility featuring a retail boutique, manicure stations with movies, 10 treatment rooms, and men's and women's lounges. Guests also enjoy access to an outdoor pool with cabanas and a 24-hour fitness facility. Babysitting services are also available.
Get a bite to eat at The Backyard, a poolside lounge and restaurant or grab a drink at the Living Room Bar. 24-hour room service is also available.
Pets are welcome (surcharge) and treated to premium bedding, food and water bowls, and turndown-amenity snacks. Guests can request concierge-style attention 24 hours a day via the W's Whatever/Whenever service. Long-term parking and RV, bus, and truck parking are available for additional fees.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 4
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Year Built 1969
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Free grocery shopping service
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The Backyard - Poolside lounge and restaurant. Serving American and International cuisine.
Living Room Bar - A modern hip bar serving up signature cocktails with a live DJ.
STK Los Angeles - A modern American steakhouse open for dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by chaises. Private, poolside cabanas include flat-screen TVs and DVD players. The 24-hour fitness room's cardiovascular equipment sports individual TV screens. Free bicycles are available to use.
Thanks in part to the hotel's proximity to UCLA, there are plenty of recreational opportunities within a short distance. Near the campus (two blocks) are a jogging path, tennis and basketball courts.
There are also several public and private golf courses and driving ranges within 10 miles; Malibu (18 miles) is a popular destination for golf, tennis, horseback riding, and surfing. Santa Monica Beach and Pier (7 miles) has a jogging path, tennis courts, and a boardwalk with rides, games, restaurants, and shops. At Venice Beach and Marina del Rey (to the south of Santa Monica) visitors can rent bicycles, in-line skates, and water sport and fishing gear; a paved, 25-mile bike/jogging/skating path runs along the Pacific Coast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 88.18 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 32 for adults, USD 16 and USD 32 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- W Hotel Los Angeles Westwood
- W Los Angeles Westwood
- w Hotel Los Angeles
- w Hotels Los Angeles
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel Los Angeles
- W Los Angeles West Beverly Hills Hotel
- W Los Angeles West Beverly Hills
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.