Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel with restaurant in the heart of the art district and historical San Jose del Cabo
Popular property highlights
Amid the Spanish Colonial charms and slow pace of downtown, this inn offers the hospitality of European family proprietors and tranquil holidays for adult guests (minimum age is 13). Right in the heart of the art district and historic Mexican town, it is a 15-minute walk to San Jose's beaches.
Meals by owner/chef
Guests sun on cushioned lounges in a garden courtyard with pool, and dine in the onsite restaurant offering Euro-Mexican fare prepared by a French owner/chef.
Guestrooms and suites offer extra-long king beds with Frette Italian sheets and silk-stuffed comforters, overstuffed seating, and shaded, pool-view terraces with hammocks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Casa Natalia is located in the San Jose del Cabo Art District; shopping also abounds right outside the door. Massage, Rolfing®, reflexology, body wraps and scrubs, as well as facials and nail care are available in guestrooms and suites at Casa Natalia. There is public parking nearby (limited availability, reservations required). A roundtrip airport shuttle is available with advance notice, for a fee. Hotel amenities include concierge services, luggage storage, and multilingual staff. Express check-in and express check-out are available.
- Express check-in
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1999
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby, Offsite parking reservations required
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed size
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A full breakfast (surcharge) is served each morning on guests' terraces or in Mi Cocina & Baja Oyster restaurant.
Mi Cocina & Baja Oyster - Intimate, 60-seat restaurant. Brick walls, limestone and lava tables, Villeroy & Boch china. Open to hotel and public guests for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seasonal dinner menus featuring choices such as seafood salad, the à la minute gazpacho, Italian sausage Mi Cocina burger, Pan fried chicken with chocolate sauce, refreshing fish ceviche, the refined Mi Cocina Risotto with seafood, crème brulée, lemon tart méringue or the exciting lava cake with basil ice-cream. Closed on Tuesdays during low season.
Palapa Bar - Thatched-roof, open-air bar open to hotel and public guests from early morning to early evening.
El Deck - Martini Bar - Offers daily Martini creations. For the small appetite, a snack menu is available with dishes such as smoked Tuna tartar, Chips with guacamole and Mexican Salsa, Shrimp Tempura or Baja Fish & Chips. This menu is also available for pool guests (only in-house guests). Guests can enjoy a relaxing evening in the restaurant or at the bar with a wide selection of alcoholic drinks and tequila.
Nearby Things to Do
A 9-hole golf course is 2.25 km (1.5 mi) from the hotel, and a protected bird-watching estuary is 1.3 km (2 mi). Public tennis courts are 4 blocks away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 13 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 13 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 120 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Casa Natalia
- Casa Natalia Hotel
- Casa Natalia San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Casa Natalia
- Hotel Casa Natalia San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Natalia
- Natalia Hotel
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 13 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Casa Natalia is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.