- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Playa Hotelera
- 1 min walk
- San Jose Estuary
- 3 min walk
- San Jose's Estuary and Bird Sanctuary
- 11 min walk
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
San Jose del Cabo
Located on the beach, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All Inclusive is in San Jose del Cabo's Zona Hotelera neighborhood. Puerto Los Cabos and Cabo del Sol are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Costa Azul Beach and Palmilla Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Dolphin Discovery Puerto Los Cabos and Cuadra San Francisco.
- Playa Hotelera - 1 min walk
- San Jose Estuary - 3 min walk
- San Jose's Estuary and Bird Sanctuary - 11 min walk
- San Jose del Cabo Art District - 3 min drive
- Mijares Square - 4 min drive
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 68 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I likes the fact there was three pools and close to downtown..... cleanliness. I didn’t like the buffet at all - sometimes the food was not completely cooked - hard rice, not cooked. Thanks