- El Dorado Golf Club
- 2 min drive
- Chileno Beach
- 8 min drive
- Palmilla Beach
- 9 min drive
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
San Jose del Cabo
Located in San Jose del Cabo, Royal Service at Paradisus Los Cabos – All Inclusive Adults Only is next to a golf course and on the beach. Cabo del Sol and Puerto Los Cabos are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Chileno Beach and Costa Azul Beach. Cuadra San Francisco and Dolphin Discovery Puerto Los Cabos are also worth visiting.Visit our San Jose del Cabo travel guide
- El Dorado Golf Club - 2 min drive
- Chileno Beach - 8 min drive
- Palmilla Beach - 9 min drive
- Cabo del Sol - 10 min drive
- Santa Maria Beach - 13 min drive
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) - 27 min drive
- LA PALAPA – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- NAOS – Garden-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- BANA – Sushi bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- MOLE – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- MARKET GRILL – Restaurant offering Argentinean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Royal Service at Paradisus Los Cabos – All Inclusive Adults Only
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The food and service was exceptional. I’ve been to many resorts in Mexico and by far the food, drinks and service was the best. Unfortunately, the pool service at the Royal Service adult only pool was worse than the main pool. I thought it would be better that’s why I paid extra, but not so.