Visiting Los Corrales de Buelna
Travelers to Los Corrales de Buelna will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Los Corrales de Buelna, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Corrales de Buelna
Places to visit in the larger region include Hornos de La Pena Cave, Eucaliptón de Viérnoles, and Las Monedas Caves. You'll also find El Castillo Cave and Church of San Miguel in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Los Corrales de Buelna, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 107 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Posada Medieval el Manjon is located within 1.9 mi (3.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star country house in Los Corrales de Buelna can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Posada Estela de Barros is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Los Corrales de Buelna can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet.
Dressing for Los Corrales de Buelna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Los Corrales de Buelna each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F