Think of yourself rambling through the boulevards of your next getaway, noticing the architecture or the marvellous environment wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you're especially prepared for: Los Fresnos Park. You've wanted to go there for a while, and the day has arrived to mark it off.
Where to Stay Close to Los Fresnos Park
Hotels near Los Fresnos Park
Stopping at Los Fresnos Park is certain to be an experience.
It is situated 400 miles from Mexico City, in a place known as Tepic.
Book a hotel in the area. There are 4 to select from. The Fiesta Inn Tepic and Best Western Ne Kie Tepic are located within a mere 2 miles of Los Fresnos Park.
You can still have a top-class vacation while staying within your budget. Book a room close to all the action at one of the more affordable hotels. The Fray Junipero Serra and the Hotel Las Palomas Tepic Express are a selection of the most popular places.
Think about spoiling yourself with a couple of nights at the Hotel Las Palomas, only 0.9 miles away.
While you're exploring the area surrounding Los Fresnos Park, don't miss out on trying the coffee and appetizing delights at Café Luna de Nayarit. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, go to another spot in the area, Hashira. And finally, kickstart a lively night with a few drinks at La Hidalgo.
After checking out Los Fresnos Park, you might want to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- If you're looking for a peaceful place to spend some time, try Santa Maria Goretti Church.
- Government Palace, a historically significant government building, will fascinate anyone who would like to discover more about the community's past.
- Peruse the fascinating exhibits at Nayarit Regional Museum.
- Museo de los Cuatro Pueblos is bound to be a remarkable family day out.
- Juan Escutia Museum boasts a historical collection on the way this region developed.
Our rooms in Tepic have everything you need, so you'll certainly get options near Los Fresnos Park that you'll appreciate. Tepic experienced quite a few sightseers in the recent twelve months, so get going. Need help deciding? All the tricks and guidance you could ever want we have just a few clicks away. You'll rest easy once booking time is here, too: numerous sightseers would propose their Tepic hotel to an acquaintance.
- Rooms in Tepic accommodation are always fresh and tidy.
- As you might expect near such a magnificent monument, the staff at lodging close to Los Fresnos Park go beyond what is expected.
- From families to individuals, we offer spaces that are cozy for everyone.
It's easy to see why accommodation in Tepic received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. We see your number one place in your future with Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Los Fresnos Park.
All About Tepic
With Los Fresnos Park crossed off your agenda, there are still even more activities to see and do in Tepic.
- Head out on the town to top off the adventure with a bang; next day, pay a visit to one of the local historical sites.
- abundant excursions, you'll discover Tepic also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Tepic hasn't been very noted in the tourism guides, but it is currently starting to be acknowledged.
Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet more than a few all-new group photos. Paying a visit to Tepic is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Los Fresnos Park. Reserve now!