Nothing good to say.
Posted Sep 11, 2016
We are very simple people, no politics, no issues, no picky, just read, then you decide by yourself.
1. When we got there they had only 1 room instead of 2 booked.
2. They told us we will have free breakfast at the Plantation Buffet, we went there and they say our reservation doesn't include buffet and sent us to the Owens restaurant.
3. At the Owens they asked for our coupons for breakfast (which we never got) they went to the hotel lobby to verify we were staying there. He came to tell us our breakfast is only coffee and bread.
4. Before 9 am somebody come to your door just to verify you are there every day
5. Evening when we came back the room wasn't clean.
6. Night we called for a iron (room don't have it) we wait 30 min. we called again, they said everybody was busy but wait 5 min. we waited 15 more and we went to the lobby to ask, the person told us go back to the room and keep waiting.
6. No water for a shower.
7. At the Owens same story about the coupons, then they told us: sorry about yesterday but your breakfast include eggs and fruit also.
8. Since the didn't clean the room we asked for fresh towels, she said: The washer is broken we don't have.
9. 5pm the room wasn't clean, we had to go to the lobby to ask them.
10. Same story about breakfast, they say: sorry but your breakfast go back to only coffee and bread.
11. Very noisy and dusty wall fixing started in front of our door at 8am.
Thank God we left at 11am. to never come back.