Consider yourself on your next vacation: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through downtown, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful settings all around you. But Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo is one draw you have been anticipating most of all. For a while, you've wanted to wander there, and the time has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo Hotels
Hotels near Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo
Delve into the natural world at Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo, where you will be moved by the critters you come face-to-face with.
It is situated in Monroe, 150 miles from Baton Rouge.
With 5 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo, you will spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. One of the most well-known choices is the Hampton Inn West Monroe, just 2 miles away. Two more great options are the Comfort Suites, 2 miles away, and the Quality Inn, only 2 miles away.
There are a few affordable hotels locally. The Hamilton House Inn and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites W. Monroe are some establishments you should check out.
Boost your chances of getting a good night's sleep by opting to stay at one of the upmarket accommodation options, located only minutes away. Take a look at the Residence Inn by Marriott Monroe and the TownePlace Suites Monroe for excellent comfort and service.
Following a day filled with seeing the sights, restore your mind and appetite at Original Hollywood Snack Bar (1810 Bernstein Park Rd, Monroe). You'll be pleased to know that this eatery is near. Don't head back to the room yet! Other Place Monroe (3107 Burg Jones Lane, Monroe) is a great bar to stop at for a couple of late-night beers.
Ensure you put aside some time in your crowded schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo:
- Visit Pecanland Mall, where you'll discover a wide variety of shopping outlets and eateries.
- University of Louisiana at Monroe is a community hub in addition to being a school of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on enjoying a visitors' tour of the campus.
- There's a good chance you'll find something interesting to attend at Ike Hamilton Expo Center which regularly holds unique events.
- If you and your children like indoor activities, you'll have a ball at Bayou Bowling.
Our registry of Monroe rooms delivers all that you require, so you are certain to have venues near Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo you'll enjoy. You shouldn't be by yourself, as there were hundreds of guests last year. You're just a few clicks away from all the information you could want. Once you are ready to book, you'll set off boldly: travelers of all sorts would suggest their Monroe hotel to a buddy.
- The staff at accommodation around Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo go beyond what is expected, as you might hope near such a dazzling landmark.
- You'll find it here if you're looking for suites that are serene plus presentable and neat.
- Discover that Monroe accommodation are eager to welcome you with neat and presentable rooms.
You can stay right in the neighborhood with Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo.
Learn About Monroe
You'll still have lots to see and do in Monroe once you've achieved Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo.
- This trendy spot is nevertheless rising in celebrity.
- Use a time to plot one or more of the activities, and you'll soon notice Monroe also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its newcomers with a hospitable hello.
- Make your way into an endearing boutique to search for souvenirs and savor a delicious meal of its hallmark cuisine.
Say goodbye to the same old views and tip your hat to more than a few all-new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Monroe, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo from Expedia. Book today!