- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of HomeTowne Studios Louisville
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Studio, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Studio, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Studio, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Studio, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Louisville, HomeTowne Studios Louisville is in a shopping district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Louisville Waterfront Park and popular attractions include Louisville Mega Cavern and Louisville Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Churchill Downs, and consider making time for Kentucky Kingdom, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Louisville travel guide
- Mall St. Matthews - 8 min drive
- Baptist Hospital Louisville - 9 min drive
- Louisville Mega Cavern - 13 min drive
- Louisville Zoo - 15 min drive
- Louisville Champions Park - 15 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Chick-fil-a - 11 min walk
- White Castle - 14 min walk
- Home Run Burgers - 14 min walk
- Old Chicago - 14 min walk
- Burger King - 14 min walk
About this property
HomeTowne Studios Louisville
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Red Roof - RediClean guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities